MACSOLE® ADVENTURE 3.0 safety shoes
Experience durability and excellent levels of grip thanks to our exclusive MACSOLE® sole, rubber scuff cap and Agile Ankle Guard support system: the new MACCROSSROAD 3.0 safety shoes are dedicated to outdoor activities and rough terrain.
Equipped with new MACABSORB technology the MACCROSSROAD 3.0 offers 85% more shock absorption than specified by the EN ISO 20345 standard, for reliable comfort on all surfaces.
Conquer rough terrain. Comfortably. Without limits.
Protection & durability
Superior wearer comfort
We have thought about each element to deliver a new generation of safety shoes that are more lightweight, more flexible and more breathable.
- non metallic penetration-resistant midsole offering unlimited freedom of movement, especially when kneeling
- non metallic protective toe cap 20% lighter than a conventional steel toe cap
- full grain leather upper very flexible with foam padded collar for better comfort around the ankle
- 3D mesh lining for a better ventilation
- hygienic insole with forefoot and heel shock absorbers & very high moisture absorption capacity
- low weight reducing strain on the body and preventing premature fatigue
MACABSORB TECHNOLOGY - a new definition of MACSOLE® performance
The new models in the MACSOLE® ADVENTURE 3.0 range combine the natural elasticity properties of rubber with the new MACABSORB technology.
EVA foam inserts are placed at the forefoot and heel for better shock absorption superior to the requirements of the standard, significantly improving wearing comfort and reducing fatigue in the feet.