MACSOLE 1.0 INH
Very versatile model for construction and civil engineering, hot ground, humid environments
Article ID: 62903
EN ISO 20345: 2011 – S3 CI HI HRO SRC
Sizes: 36 – 48
- Sole: MACSOLE® 1.0 rubber sole, exceptional grip, resistant to oils and hydrocarbons, resistant to hear on contact (HRO), rubber-coated end piece. Microgrip profile adapted to winter conditions.
- Upper: pigmented full-grain leather, reflectors, derby cut adapted to all foot shapes, reduced number of seams. Coagulated PU collar, waterproof leather gusset 1 mm thick, comfort foam 3 mm thick.
- Lining: non-woven fabric, highly abrasion-resistant.
- Toe cap: metal-free
- Penetration-resistant mid-sole: stainless steel
- Hygienic and comfortable insole: PU, removable, anatomical, perforated. Ultra microfibre upper, highly abrasion-resistant, allows good wicking of perspiration.
- Weight: 770 g in size 42
MACSOLE® soles, made from an exclusive mixture of nitrile rubbers offer unequalled performances in terms of adherence, safety and longevity in the most extreme conditions
Non-metal protective toecap
• Provides protection against falling objects up to 200 joules and compression of up to 15 000 Newton in accordance with EN 20345
• 100% antimagnetic
• Comfortable due to its ergonomic shape
• Extra wide
• 20% lighter than conventional steel toecap
• Conducts less heat and cold than a metal toecap
Stainless steel penetration resistant midsole
Resists to perforation up to 1 100 Newton in accordance with the EN 20345 standard
Resistance to water penetration
WRU in accordance with the EN 20345 standard
Resistance to contact heat (HRO)
Resists to temperatures of up to 300°C in accordance with the EN 20345 standard (HRO)