MACSOLE 1.0 FST
Ranger style model for steelworks, mechanical workshops, hot surfaces, humid environments
Article ID: 6264015
EN ISO 20345 : 2011 – S3 CI HI HRO SRC
Sizes: 36 – 48
- Sole: MACSOLE® 1.0 rubber sole, exceptional grip, resistant to oils and hydrocarbons, resistant to heat on contact (HRO), rubber-coated end piece. Microgrip profile adapted to winter conditions.
- Upper: pigmented full-grain leather, seams sewn with fire-resistant Kevlar®, reflectors, derby cut adapted to all foot shapes, reduced number of seams. Lined rubber upper and gusset 1 mm thick, comfort foam 3 mm thick.
- Lining: orange textile mesh, highly abrasion-resistant, very good absorption of water vapour, quick-dry.
- Toecap: metal-free HPC 200
- Penetration-resistant mid-sole: stainless steel
- Hygienic and comfortable insole: PU, removable, anatomical, perforated. Ultra microfibre upper, highly abrasion resistant, allows good wicking of perspiration.
- Weight: 930 g in size 42
MACSOLE® soles, made from an exclusive mixture of nitrile rubbers offer unequalled performances in terms of adherence, safety and longevity in the most extreme conditions
Non-metal protective toecap
• Provides protection against falling objects up to 200 joules and compression of up to 15 000 Newton in accordance with EN 20345
• 100% antimagnetic
• Confortable due to its ergonomic shape
• Extra wide
• 20% lighter than conventional steel toecap
• Conducts less heat and cold than a metal toecap
Stainless steel penetration resistant midsole
Resists to perforation up to 1 100 Newton in accordance with the EN 20345 standard
Resistance to water penetration
WRU in accordance with the EN 20345 standard
Resistance to contact heat (HRO)
Resists to temperatures of up to 300°C in accordance with the EN 20345 standard (HRO)