RUN-R safety shoes - HECKEL's best-selling range is expanding with six new models!

New look, new performance! Under the slogan “Performance with Style”, the safety shoe specialist HECKEL is expanding its best-selling RUN-R range and is launching six new models: four S1P models and two S3 models. Largely inspired by the world of athletics and trail running, both in terms of design and performance, the RUN-R range offers a lightweight, breathable and comfortable shoe. Manufactured in Europe, the shoes are 100% non-metallic and available in sizes 35 to 48. Particularly suitable for tradespeople and those working in logistics, public services and light industry.

High level of comfort

The new models in the RUN-R range focus on both design and comfort. White soles feature throughout the range, playing with the conventions of urban sportswear to achieve a trainer-style look. Designed with a derby cut, colored textile upper for S1P models and premium-leather upper on outdoor models, this new range gives a bold sporty look to safety shoes.

In addition to style, particular attention was paid to comfort in order to provide safety shoes that you'll love wearing, even for long periods. The double-density polyurethane sole is lightweight, flexible and offers excellent shock absorption. The protective elements are also non-metallic which further reduces the weight and ensures high levels of flexibility. The insole's perforated microfibre on the top layer and open-cell foam on the bottom layer offer excellent absorption and wicking properties. RUN-R shoes also feature shock absorbers at the front and rear, as well as a massaging arch support. Several models feature a tongue with a stretch gusset that combines flexibility and ease, allowing you to slip them on. The tongue also prevents dirt and debris getting into the shoe.

Four ultra-breathable S1P models

RUN-R S1P models are extremely breathable. The shoes are fitted with a breathable mesh textile upper with abrasion-resistant thermoplastic polyurethane coating.

The four S1P models have also been subjected to a climate/breathability test using a method developed by PFI (a safety shoe certification body in Germany). The results showed that 95% of moisture was wicked away and that the remaining 5% was found in the upper and not the sock. This means feet stay dry for longer. The tests also showed that the temperature inside the shoe does not increase as quickly. At the end of the test, the temperature recorded in the shoe was approximately two degrees lower than for other S1P models in the same category. This is testament to the carefully considered design of the new models in the RUN-R range.

Two leather S3 models

To adapt to wet environments, two new S3 models are also being added to the RUN-R range. The RUN-R 600 high and low models take inspiration from both the outdoors and sports, with a premium water-repellent leather upper and an extremely lightweight and flexible white sole.

The tongue is made of water-repellent leather on both models to offer the best resistance to water penetration for prolonged wear in wet conditions.

About Heckel

A family company located in La Walck, Alsace, HECKEL took a decisive turn in 1948 when Joseph Heckel, a former footballer, created the first soft-toed football boot, which included the first use of screwed studs: the "2H".

In 1970, HECKEL became a specialist in safety shoes. A leading French company, HECKEL is a pioneer in the PPE sector, and over 50 years has grown to dominate the safety shoe market.

In 2001, the German group uvex, a world leader in PPE, acquired HECKEL SECURITE. Innovative and recognised for its quality products, through this partnership uvex ensured continued growth and new momentum for the company.

Today HECKEL operates around three core values: performance, quality, and style.

Share Print
Select Language